Thanks for stopping by! I am attempting to resurrect this blog in the hopes of combining something I enjoy with a cause that's important to me. Because of that, all proceeds from sales of my templates and cards will be used to support adoption.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Holiday Play

This is such a fun set of papers that can be used for all sorts of holiday creations. This set is available for personal or professional use. It may be used in scrapping for others businesses with the proper license, but it cannot be used to create templates for sale. You can check out my TOU for more info about that, and note that personal use packs have their own TOU.

I'm always interested in seeing what people are creating with my designs, so feel free to link me up to your creations or you can e-mail them directly to me at crystalnaledesigns at gmail.com.

I'll also be putting up some holiday card templates and items that coordinate with this set soon, so the holiday play papers can be used to accent those as well.

Holiday play includes 8 papers in jpeg format that are 12 x 12 at 300 dpi.






The embellishment pack you see here includes the index tabs, buttons, die cuts, titles, journaling card, and stitches all in png format to coordinate with the paper pack.


Holiday Play Paper Pack (personal use) $4.00





Holiday Play Embellishment Pack (personal use) $3.00


No comments: